Ficus Moclame is an easy-growing plant ficus plant native to Tropical Asia. An elegant, slim, and low-maintenance plant. Moreover, it thrives in indirect light. However, it also prefers direct sunlight. The plant responds well to trimming. Usually, they are grown as ornamental hedges. It is a very popular houseplant and can tolerate a wide range of indoor conditions. You can grow it on your desk or anywhere inside or outside your home.
- Ficus Moclame can purify the air inside your home.
- You can grow it anywhere inside or outside your home, and it is highly versatile.
- Their barks, leaves, and roots can treat pain and fever in traditional medicine.
- They are also used to treat malaria, flu, bronchitis, and rheumatism in China.
- It produces Stunning colors that give a great look to your home.
- You can grow it in your garden outside or indoors in a pot.
- They can also suck up particles of smoke and, similarly, reduces indoor air pollutants and toxic Lead.
- In addition, they also have antioxidant, antibacterial, and anti-diabetic properties.